GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Jon Sargent GPS mount. It is the one that mounts to the top of the dashboard.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Lefty,

You definitely need a GPS mount. Seems that you forgot how to drive up to Woodbourne.

Bring Jon Sargeant with you. He is a long over due guest as well!

You can bring the other John with you as well, as long as he is not in Kentucky checking out the Bridal gifts. (you know, 1 cow, 3 goats, 6 sheep and a crate of chickens...LOL)

Dawg

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Lefty,

You definitely need a GPS mount. Seems that you forgot how to drive up to Woodbourne.

Bring Jon Sargeant with you. He is a long over due guest as well!

You can bring the other John with you as well, as long as he is not in Kentucky checking out the Bridal gifts. (you know, 1 cow, 3 goats, 6 sheep and a crate of chickens...LOL)

Dawg
You talken about me..LOL

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
John was close to Ky. last month, but he went right by without even slowing down.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Well, I've got one I'd sell but it's for a '06 - '10. Take a $100.00 and ship anywhere in lower 48. Charley

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Well, I've got one I'd sell but it's for a '06 - '10. Take a $100.00 and ship anywhere in lower 48. Charley
LOL, that is EXACTLY the price I decided that I was willing to pay. Mine needs to fit an '02 though. I don't remember what Jon sold them for but that's the price I came up with as being worth it to me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am also looking for a gps shelf for my 07 wing...... do you still have it??

Hey bulldog... I think ive met you... I was with my buddy george... I was in your kitchen chillin with you..... lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts