GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an email I got from Nissan about their commerical showing a Juke trying to take out motorcycles.

Dear Ric,

Thank you for taking the time to personally contact us regarding the Juke/Motorcycle commercial. We apologize that our commercial offended you in any way. It was not our intention to do so.
Nissan Canada developed the fantasy-inspired digital videos exclusively for online audiences to showcase the unique design and performance of the Nissan Juke, including the motorcycle-inspired design elements of the car.
We purposefully created a supernatural setting because we do not promote reckless driving.

We
appreciate you getting in touch with us to share your concerns but please know that we do NOT under any circumstances promote careless driving. After one year of being on air we are pulling the clip.
If you have further questions or comments, please contact us by calling Nissan Canada at 1-800-387-0122 and pressing "1" for service in English, and then “0” a live operator.

At Nissan, we are committed to a high level of customer service.
Sincerely,
Lynda

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Search for it on this forum, that is where I saw it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thank you that you contacted them with this concern. Whether this was just animation or not, some young people like to copy this deplorable behavior in real vehicles. I know that they received lots of correspondences in regard to this poor-taste commercial. Thanks again.:yes1:

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH :twisted:

Oh, I forgot, there are folks in Canada that Speak French.

At least you took the time to write, and they took the time to reply.:thumbup:

M

·
0 Posts
Kinda curious. Are you against garage doors also since that's what took out the last rider. Way too sensitive. Just a cartoon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts