GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about Montana's in Orangeville?

I had always excellent food there and there is a big parking lot for all of us. Afterwards I could take you guys on a roughly 1.5 hrs. (100kms) ride on some of my favorite roads further north. I know some of these roads are quite well known but maybe there are a few that are new to you. Afterwards we can stop at my house for coffee :coffee1:, water etc. if anybody wants.

Let me know :razz:

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will be great to have you there and get to meet you!

See you then ;)

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
Andreas - I will be returning from Chicago that day. Can't make it to your RTE. :-(

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too bad, Paul. I haven't seen you in quite a while. Hope to ride together another time soon.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
This will be the 3rd trip back to this area in 3 weeks.
Two RTE's and the hunting and fishing show for Wild TV at the Orangeville fairgrounds. Let's shoot for one in Bracebridge or Barrie area to give some of the more northern folks a shot at an RTE for the next one. Anybody up in either of these places know of a great place to have an RTE? Rant complete!

Oh BTW I will be most likely be attending this RTE too.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would be more than happy to attend a RTE in your 'neck of the woods' if at all possible since I work every other weekend. The more good riding roads I can get to experience with you guys the better. :p

Hope to see you on the 30th. ;)

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Seating for two please....perhaps more, but two for now.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Noobie GL rider here.

I'd like to attend, but will need to confirm later in the week as I'm currently in Colorado.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
You have a H*ll of a ride ahead of you if your in Colorado! Hope you can make it though, Mingo just the same.:p

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Seeing that it is only a couple of days away before this RTE... thought we should get this thread back on top so more people can sign up! Hope to see a whack of you there.:cool:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Have a new dishwasher being delivered on Saturday. If it gets here early enough i'll be there. Tony and Donna.:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Guys,

Sorry I have not been on the forum in several days - my sister is here from Germany. She will also be with me tomorrow.

Why don't we meet at 11:30 and go in at 12:00pm.:tongue:

I am looking forward to see you all tomorrow. :lol:

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Add one more for me... that makes three! Hey, I'm a poet and don't know it! I know, I know, how corny! But it's raing cats and dogs here right now.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The weather forecast says 27C and only 20% POP so we should be ok for tomorrow. ;) We sure over all had better weather this summer so far than last year, that's for sure!

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
So.... BrianH, are you going to be able to make this RTE? Haven't seen you in a while, not since we left Florida. Where you been hiding? Cathy been taking a lot out of you? hehehe Hope to see you sometime this summer.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
So.... BrianH, are you going to be able to make this RTE?
There's a chance I m might be able to make it..., but wont know for sure until the morning. If I do, I'll bring your warranty stuff with me. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts