GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Rocket Man
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what has happened to the RTE program? I don't have a lot of free weekends but I'd love to do an RTE with you guys. I met Canadian Jack and Grumpa when they came for a ride with us to The County. It would be nice to break bread with a few more of your folks. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Hey keysrider!! Just name a place and time and see what happens. You call an RTE and they shall come!
I would come but I'm in Utah.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
So what has happened to the RTE program? I don't have a lot of free weekends but I'd love to do an RTE with you guys. I met Canadian Jack and Grumpa when they came for a ride with us to The County. It would be nice to break bread with a few more of your folks. Any ideas?
Yes, try a time and place and see what happens! Sometimes you get a bunch and other times a few but that is stricly POTLUCK!! Gil

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Rte

Brian was talking about a RTE around brooklin area.??:thumbup: Ron a week day might work too. "just a thought"

·
Registered
160 Posts
Gone to Michigan Speedway this weekend and weekdays are off limits for me till I close the shop here. Most dry weekends I'm free to join in a RTE.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
rte

Most week days are good for me and also Saturdays!! Where is Brooklin? Close to where? Orangeville is a very central area or somewhere around there! Gil
Gil brooklin is north of whitby.

·
Canuck
2,824 Posts
RTE - Hutch's On The Beach

Gentlemen - this coming Saturday (June 18th) is supposed to be a beautiful day. Let's do our second RTE. Let's meet at Hutch's On The Beach in Hamilton. http://www.hutchsonthebeach.com/ Parking lot at 11:30-11:45 B.S. and visit for a bit and head on in 12:15-12:30. I'll make a separate posting. Can you respond there so we can see all responses and also see who is going in one thread? Thanks. http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285703

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Gentlemen - this coming Saturday (June 17th) is supposed to be a beautiful day. Let's do our second RTE. Let's meet at Hutch's On The Beach in Hamilton. http://www.hutchsonthebeach.com/ Parking lot at 11:30-11:45 B.S. and visit for a bit and head on in 12:15-12:30. I'll make a separate posting.
I'll try my best to make that RTE!! See U then... GIL

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Paul (PhotoGuy) is setting something up for this Saturday at Hamilton beach (Hutch's).

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Yes, try a time and place and see what happens! Sometimes you get a bunch and other times a few but that is stricly POTLUCK!! Gil
Hey Gil...,

This time it will be fish & chips... :doorag:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Brian was talking about a RTE around brooklin area.??:thumbup:
This Saturday might be a bit of hike for you, Jack..., so we still have to work on something out your way.

:thumbup:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Gone to Michigan Speedway this weekend
YIPES :eek:4:

With traffic, by the time you get out of there, it will be next weekend already. Michigan is regularly rated as the worst place to get out of after the race..., just barely ahead of Pocono.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Rte

This Saturday might be a bit of hike for you, Jack..., so we still have to work on something out your way.

:thumbup:

Yes google says 335 km. threw Toronto, Oakville probably 4 hours each way a little far for me have a good day guys sorry to miss the rte.:wrong:

·
Rocket Man
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hate having to travel across Toronto in a car much less on a bike. Is there anyone east of Toronto wanting to do a second RTE? Haugens Chicken in Manchester, Teddys in Oshawa, Krispy's Fish & Chips in Brooklin, etc.

·
Canuck
2,824 Posts
I hate having to travel across Toronto in a car much less on a bike. Is there anyone east of Toronto wanting to do a second RTE? Haugens Chicken in Manchester, Teddys in Oshawa, Krispy's Fish & Chips in Brooklin, etc.
Hey Ron - Haugen's was my second choice. I figured it was so close to Crabby Joe's (our first RTE) that we should spread things out a bit. Can I ask you to post Haugen's or Teddys or Krispy's for our third RTE? It'd be a shame to split up people on only our second RTE. Plus, I'm sure a lot of the guys would like to go to both (like me).

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
rte

Ron im in for any of them choices.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts