GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have the following items for sale as noted. Prices annotated do not include shipping costs, which will be added to sale price for each specific item. I believe I have listed the items fairly, however if you believe too high, you may be able to get me to compromise. Because I am away from my computer more than I am at it, please feel free to text/call, however, if you make an offer, please note it on this posting in order to preserve site protocols. Thanx for your support and interest. Will ship anywhere, but buyer pays shipping.

I will take PayPal. My PayPal email address is [email protected] and my telephone # is (580)704-0422. Galen

Items & Prices are as follows:

Hopnel Touring Trunk Rack Bag - $30 shipped

This is a touring trunk rack bag for your GL1800/1500. It has done me well over the past 7 years and I recommend it highly. It is made by Hopnel and is made of water resistant black polyester. It has six compartments in addition to three mesh pockets. The large main, two smaller front and rear compartments all have zippered closures as well as a velcroed flap over the zipper. The main center compartment has a reinforced bottom. The bag measures 22" L X 14" W X 8" H and the pockets by the speakers are each 6" W X 9" H X 3 1/2" D. The expandable side compartments are 10" X 6" X 4" when in their expanded position. This bag has a total of 3320 cubic inches of storage. There are also three mesh pockets with zippered closures. It has a carrying strap as well as a removable shoulder strap so that it is easy to carry when removed from the bike. It also has another zippered compartment that contains a weatherproof cover with elastic edges. I have lost 2 straps, but never used them. Have 2 straps + the carry strap. If you plan on carrying it behind you, I will even throw in the tie down hooks that fit in the seat tie-down bolt locations.

(1 ea) Hopnel Saddlebag & (1 ea) Trunk Liner - $25 Shipped – I have Trunk and 1 saddlebag luggage liner for sale! This black liner is made of nylon with a weather resistant urethane coating and was designed to fit in the saddlebags of all touring motorcycles. I wore one of the saddlebags liners out, and only have these two remaining. Both are in great shape, clean and will do a great job.

Deluxe Saddlebag/Trunk Mats w/Goldwing Emblems - $70 + shipping Really sharp!! Saddlebag/Trunk Mat Set are Premium 14-oz carpet material with patch-type Gold Wing icon and logo on trunk and saddlebag mats. Mats are custom-shaped for the 2012-2017 Gold Wing and also feature serged-edge binding and a slip-resistant polypropylene backing.

GL1500/1800 Deluxe Passenger Controller- $75 shipped This is a deluxe passenger audio controller. Bought it and then forgot it was in my closet when I got grounded and didn’t take any trips with passengers for a long time. The reason I purchased it was because my hearing is so bad, I needed the volume up too high on the bike, and my wife/grand-daughters would go nuts!! But they all growed up/can’t ride w/me anymore, and I need to get rid of it! I just opened the box tonite, so it is brand new!! The controller is designed to allow the passenger to adjust the volume going to the headset as well as having a push to talk button for the CB. This unit also includes a on/off switch for the passenger microphone to eliminate intercom wind noise from the passenger position. This plugs into the factory wiring under the seat and the control box is then attached with Velcro to the seat grab handle. This will fit all Honda Goldwing 1500s and 1800s.

Trunk Lid Organizer & Small Bag for seat back- $15 + shipping Small Bag has a velcro strip across the back for attaching + a handy strap attached.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts