GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dan has recieved his first check. It was for $1000.00. I am sure this is going to help in a big way. I really want to thank all yall for what you are doing. I dont know who is more suprised, Dan or I?

However, For the ones who have not sent any funds yet, I ask that you please contribute a little bit. Please Please! I might sound like I am begging, but I know there is alot of people still here that can help out.

Thanks again guys!

Steven

·
Registered
615 Posts
Thanks for all the work Toyo, and I am sure Dan and Mellissa are just amazed at how caring we are. We all knew it but to be on the receiving end is always gutwrenching and amazing. Thanks again Steve. Joy

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Thanks for setting this up... Steven... :clap2:

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
yellowwing1 said:
Thanks for all the work Toyo, and I am sure Dan and Mellissa are just amazed at how caring we are. We all knew it but to be on the receiving end is always gutwrenching and amazing. Thanks again Steve. Joy
Joy, your words reflect exactly how we feel. We are overwhelmed with the kindness and generosity of the members of this board. We deserve none of this and can only offer our humble thanks to Toyo for his efforts and to those who have contributed both materially and spiritually.

Quite simply, I don't know what to say.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Steven, Thanks for leading the charge on this one and a big :yes1: to those who are able to donate.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Thanks Toyo for setting up the Paypal! A little can go a long way to help a fellow riders and friend.

Come on Guys and Gals this is one of our own!

You will reap what you sow....

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Dan contributed selflessly for years in an effort to help improve the comfort and convenience of his fellow riders. He never asked for or expected anything in return.
It's sorta like in It's a Wonderful Life when they all give a buck and helped out Jimmy Stewart.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Steve, good job in getting everything together. Dan, i'm glad that we could help you out, lord know's you've helped me in the past with my getting comfortable questions. Good Luck w/everything. :D Brian

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Let's see... 11,916 registered members of this site. We'll all need help sometime. My check will be in the mail on Monday. :!:

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
11,916 members. Just imagine if we all sent $1.00. Geez, I might get in a crash. LOL

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Toyo, Please repeat the address to send donations, and who to make check out to. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Art, Below is the info. Thank you very much.

Steven Landy
3260 Keith Bridge Road
Suite 189
Cumming, Ga 30041

Attn Dan Duffy

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Toyo said:
Art, Below is the info. Thank you very much.

Steven Landy
3260 Keith Bridge Road
Suite 189
Cumming, Ga 30041

Attn Dan Duffy
You're welcome!

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts