GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pircked up my first Goldwing from Freedom Motorsports yesterday afternoon. WOW - what a bilke. I though the test ride I did a while ago was great - it's what convinced me to give up HD - But on th 85 miles home I could n't have been more pleased.

I hope to ge lots of information and meet new friends through this and other boards... Just wanted to say HI! :lol:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you - Going for come chrome today!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Color? Pictures? We want to see!! Welcome aboard!

Scott

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Congrats, and if you do not know about Honda Directline. click on the banner. Hal's is the place to save on that chrome, besides great deals he give us this place to come.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Welcome aboard. You are sure to have many (s)miles ahead of you while on the new Wing....

·
Registered
552 Posts
The test ride did the same for me. I sold my HD within two weeks and have now owned the Wing for a year and 3 months. It only gets better!!
ENJOY and welcome to the board.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Ah yes, another grinning Wing owner.

Welcome to the insanity.

Caution, excess chrome may cause you to loose valuable riding time by having to keep all that bling polished. :D

Rock On

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm from Spring TX. My Goldwing (kids named it "PAPPI" is an 06 Black base model. Not getting too much chrome - just some to show the highlights of the bike and to try and blind the bugs when I ride because with all the smiling I do it takes me about 15 minutes to clear the bugs from my teeth.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Congrats on the new bike, I too road HD for years. The comfort level of the wing is far superior to the HD, passenger will love the smoothness of the bike.

Enjoy, and post some pictures.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Welcome to the fun, add some fuel, an oil change every so often and repeat. :lol:

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
WELCOME!!!...Like Bulldog said...start spending... :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
New Wing

Welcome aboard! Where do you live? You can find some good rides with other Wingers if they know what area you're from. Ride safe and update that profile. HAP

1 - 20 of 28 Posts