GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sitting here waiting for spring. But snow is on the way again here is Wisconsin, but it won't be long. Let spring rain wash the roads, getting rid of the sand and salt.

I am from the south central WI, been riding a GL1800 2007 since Oct 2007 and got nearly 12,000 miles on. Had a Vulcan Drifter 800, from Sep 2004 to Oct 2007. Started late in life, that's why only four years of riding.

Navy Veteran and 22 years of Army Reserves. Getting first retirement check in March 09.

See you all on the roads very soon.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome to Beakman's World, Blue-in-Wisconsin. If you are waiting for spring and want to do some great riding and meet some cool people from this board and there friends, check out this web site http://www.dellsbreakfastride.com/ , maybe we will see you there.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of the 1800 riders forum. Hope to see you on the road and ditto the Dells ride

John

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only live about 30 miles from Dells. Will have to check out the dates.

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
Blue, welcome to the wing world !

u are lucky to live in an area with great motorcycle roads

freezing rain here today, been a tough winter for riding but spring is not to far off

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
30 miles from the Dells????

Well, you can leave off the "south" in your central Wisconsin then . . . .

I live in South Central WI!!!

Can't get any further south in Wisconsin than where I live. I am just North of the Cheddar Curtain!!!! Although, when the winds are out of the south, sometimes a little odor does come across . . . .

lol

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Hey, Welcome Blue. Hope to see you in the Dells. I have a tendency to go there often. Seems I end up there for breakfast at least 3 or 4 times a year. This is a good bunch of people. I have only been a member since I bought my 06 (end of July 06), but have found so many people who feel like I have known all my life.

Safe riding!

·
Registered
353 Posts
1 more wellcome, I couldnt wait so today we are going to florida, only for a week --- dam

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
1 more wellcome, I couldnt wait so today we are going to florida, only for a week --- dam
Kevin have a great time on your trip !

excellent time to head for Florida, was -18 here this morning

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
welcome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts