GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I mounted a Kumho 195/55/R16 on a spare rim I bought last winter. It was fun to put on the rim with tire irons but it can be done. Put it on the bike and just driving out the driveway I knew it was a great improvement. Took it around the long block WOW I love it. Got home let the guy nextdoor try it he rides BMW's. He thought it was a great feel. I rode about 50 miles with and with out the wife turns freeways it was great. I'm SOLD. I don't write much on the fourm but I do read a lot. Thanks everyone for all the great info.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
welcome

Welcome to the Dark Side. Be careful though, Rail has some weird ceremony that involves kneeling and something to do with bare feet. :wrong::joke:

I think you will like the tire - not sure about the ceremony though :eek:4:.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Congrats on the CT! Safe riding.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Just returned from a 1895 mile trip into West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina,Georgia, and Alabama.......Rode several gravel roads as well.....Only a car tire for me!!!!! Been using one for many years now.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats: welcome to the Darkside! Drop Rail32 a line and hit the slab for Wisconsin, and pick you up some Darksider cookies!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Welcome to the Darkside .....:congrats: (from Vermilion)

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
:congrats: welcome to the Darkside! Drop Rail32 a line and hit the slab for Wisconsin, and pick you up some Darksider cookies!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
:congrats: and :congrats: on new to forum. Rocketman gives sound advice. Get out map and look for Marshfield,Wi. And pm me for Darkside Cookies.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the Dark Side You'll never go back.:congrats:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts