GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Congratulations!!!
I’m will be riding tomorrow, supposed to be mid 40’s here in Michigan tomorrow.
Enjoy the new ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks I will it’s in 80s here in SW Florida and we ride at least 3 days a week with are group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
833 Posts
Picked up my new 20 last night and anxious to ride it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Where are you riding? You must be in Cape Coral now. Surely the roads aren't that good right now in Southern Illinois, are they?

Whoops! Disregard, I just saw your post about the weather in FL.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Excellent choice of bike and dealer, sir. That's the best 2020 model for sure.
Please post some pictures at delivery time!
OK, I think I have read all that I'm going to find about this bike. Considered the 18s, 19s or just sticking with the Harley.
Tired of the cheap H-D non-sense, lies, fragile aspects, old technology and just plain old under powered bikes, so that choice is out.
As far as the model years of the GL, I think I'll start out fresh with a new bike, complete with the new bike smell and avoid the demo models that smell like airline seats.
Called Jesse at Schroader's Honda Powersports in Hendersonville, NC and placed one on order. I checked a few other shops to compare prices. Some were over $1K more and one store, the sales rep was eating his lunch and would call me back. 3 hours later, sorry dude but Jesse will eat your lunch now.
Hopefully, within a few days I'll be riding the rust red and black GL DCT then trailering it back home here to Virginia.
CONGRATS ON YOUR BIKE, IF YOU ARE ORDERING A CUSTOM COLOR FOR YOUR 2020 I WOULD LOOK AT THERE PAINT FIRST.!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts