GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove down to Hazel Green, AL to Tony's Trikes to pick up my hardware. I met Tony for the first time and he was a busy fellow. He has a lot of nice trikes at his shop. He was doing a 2012 trike so I was able to get the whole assembly from the swingarm back. I thought it would be a good idea to have some spare stuff in case I would ever need it in the future. Now all I need is to get my new bike in.
Thanks Tony for the great price of the hardware and it was a pleasure meeting you. :thumbup:

·
Registered
850 Posts
I will going to his place in a couple of weeks. Yes, he is busy right now.
He was recommended to do some work on my trike. Think I will check on some parts myself when I get there.

dd

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I drove down to Hazel Green, AL to Tony's Trikes to pick up my hardware. I met Tony for the first time and he was a busy fellow. He has a lot of nice trikes at his shop. He was doing a 2012 trike so I was able to get the whole assembly from the swingarm back. I thought it would be a good idea to have some spare stuff in case I would ever need it in the future. Now all I need is to get my new bike in.
Thanks Tony for the great price of the hardware and it was a pleasure meeting you. :thumbup:
Your little brother had a good idea didn't he?:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,057 Posts
nice to get a NEW rear drive

1 - 7 of 7 Posts