GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a few add-ons for the new GL.

Question: I know Hal is a sponsor, thats why I ordered from him.
Do we get a discount or is there a coupon code to be used when ordering?

Thx

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Everything is always at a discount from what you can get it for a the Stealer dealerships. Then on most major holidays Hal will run a special sale with additional discounts and he will publish the discount code.

Welcome to the site. Hope to meet you at one of the Fla lunch runs,.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everything is always at a discount from what you can get it for a the Stealer dealerships. Then on most major holidays Hal will run a special sale with additional discounts and he will publish the discount code.

Welcome to the site. Hope to meet you at one of the Fla lunch runs,.

Except if you live in OH, NC or FL in which case you get the privilege of paying Sales Tax and Shipping due to HDL presence in those states.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Hal is not one of the sponsors, he is the sponsor. Any one else is just using his site to help their own business, and he allows this if permission is requested first.
Hal does us many favors and deserves all the business you can give him. I am not attached to his organization in any way other than being an occassional buyer from his site. That's my disclaimer!

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Daycruiser if I go to my local dealer I have to order the parts, pay for them up front then go home and return to pick them up when they come in. And by the way I get to pay more and also get to pay sales tax so to me with Hal is all win win

·
Registered
809 Posts
I just ordered some all balls front bearing and seals at a quarter($21.45 to the door)from what the stealership wanted. One bearing from them was $32.00:22yikes:. I will be shopping with Hal again, you can bet on that!:yes1:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Daycruiser if I go to my local dealer I have to order the parts, pay for them up front then go home and return to pick them up when they come in. And by the way I get to pay more and also get to pay sales tax so to me with Hal is all win win
Snoopy,

My point was that a person in TN can buy the same thing from HDL cheaper than I can in NC. I generally don't buy anything from my local dealer unless I need it now and they have it.:roll:

·
Registered
221 Posts
If I can find a cheaper price elsewhere I just have to call in my order to Direct Line and they will beat it. :lol: Can't ask for more than that!

View attachment 993

-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts