GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my first Gold Wing about 2 weeks ago and I haven't got to ride much but I already think I'm in love. (Don't tell my wife.)
Its a Candy Red 04. :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi yourself, as a fellow '04 Candy Red owner, your gonna love it!

·
Registered
61 Posts
SilverFox,

If you didn't make it out today you missed one of the best days we've had in about a month.

I live in Semmes, AL

Gordon

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Welcom aboard :) You will find out like I did that you are in with quite a few good people.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Screw it!! I'm taking tomorrow off and go riding a few hundred miles.

:eek:w1:

By the way Silver Fox, welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
I know you will be happy because you bought the fastest color. :rw1: Old man winter is loosing his grip in the heartland is was 50 degrees today and I managed to get in a couple hundred miles just going to lunch with a few friends. I was trying to imagine what it will be like when all the people on the board who have been weather challenged hit the road about the same time.

Enjoy your Candy Red. Your wife will most likely end up loving it as much as you do. Enjoy...Enjoy...Enjoy... :yes:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Welcome Silver Fox.....and we don't have to tell your wife, she will figure it out by catching you sleeping in the garage 8) ...just get another sleeping bag for the wife....or...park the Wing in the bedroom :D Anyway you ride her...enjoy the road!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Just got mine three weeks ago. Riding about 200 miles between snow & rain. Spent a lot of time cleaning salt & grime. Just could not stand to watch her sit in the garage. Man are you in for a rush!
Welcome to the board, you will love your new wing!

Ronnie :yw1:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Welcome aboard!! Get ready for the time of your life. I still remember the feeling I got when I walked into an amusement park the first time. I get that same feeling every time I get on the bike. I cant explain it whether it be awe, wonder or exitement, but whatever it is, it sure feels real good. May you have many happy smiles.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
that new red is my favorite bike color, same color as my 1998 pacific coast. arround here we call it badger red, because of the university of wisconsin.

loren

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hello there... I got mine home yesterday and dying to ride too.

I can relate everything you feel lately.

Soon my friend, soon we'll be all smiles... Hope to meet you sometime, somewhere on the road. Welcome again and,

Ride safe,

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Well, welcome and all that. You'll be getting years of enjoyment out of your new bike - had mine for three years now, and still can't get enough of it. Actually got to put on about 175 miles yesterday and intend to do the same today. Weather's finally warmed up and cleared up enough to be enjoyable. For you guys up north, hang in there - only a few more weeks yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts