GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie to this sight and am impressed with what I've read so far. I've been riding since 1997 - started at age 62 (What? A geezer like you?) and love it. Bought my first Wing in Feb. '02 - a new '01 Pearl Blue. The minute I drove away from the dealer it felt similar to my CBR 1100 in the handling. My "great" adventure was leaving PA last summer and visiting my son in Fresno, CA and return. Looking forward to traveling the Natchez Trace in a couple of months. I've added enough goodies to pay the mortgage for a couple of months - but that's part of the game -right?

The bike's performance knocks my socks off. I look forward to learning much from you all and when I have questions to ask for your opinions and experience. Have a great day.

PA Winger

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the fold, and enjoy the ride.

Remember, you meet the happiest people on a wing......

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the board. Have you been able to get that big grin off your face that appears everytime you climb on this cycle? Enjoy. :D

B

·
0 Posts
Welcome to PA Winger!

Hey PA, Welcome,
I got back into riding in my late 50s myself, you know after the kids are out and on their own. The wife and I really enjoy our trips on the wing. I had a bike till I got married in my twenties then other things became more important. Hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Welcome abroad

I don't know about you but I restarted rideing at 50 something
had to raize the family first now the wife says it's a mid life
crisses who knows SO welcome abroad

PS don't even try to get that smile off your face

·
Registered
645 Posts
Welcome abroad

I don't know about you but I restarted rideing at 50 something
had to raize the family first now the wife says it's a mid life
crisses who knows SO welcome abroad PA Winger

PS: don't even try to get that smile off your face

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome

:D Welcome PA Winger, a great bunch of folks here, I hope im still riding @ 68 years young. :D :drive1: :biker: :s27: :s27: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
368 Posts
PA Winger said:
The minute I drove away from the dealer it felt similar to my CBR 1100 in the handling. The bike's performance knocks my socks off. PA Winger
You did keep the CBR didn't you?

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
WELCOME!

:flg:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Welcome to the best and enjoy the RIDE..
and remember,
Focus your eyes to where you want to be,
Not to where you are afraid of falling to....
:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts