GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well in a few months spring & than summer will be here & that means the o5's will follow. I can't wait to see what Honda has in store for the new year. Every time I go out to the garage to check on my wing all I see is the marks on the carpet where it once stood. I sure miss it. But I will return, I already promised myself that I will only install the rear wing, cb, fog lights, transformer boards, & passanger arm rest. My wife said that is all I can put on the new bike. Does anyone what thje new colors are (if any)?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Why are you waiting for the '05s? I seriously doubt there will be any significant alterations. As far as colors? Those don't get announced till the dealer show in July, IIRC. Heck, man. You could be RIDING now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard that they were coming out with a design change when they mount the fans on the outside of the rad's

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I heard that they were coming out with a design change when they mount the fans on the outside of the rad's
I can see it now....someone will modify those little lights they put on the valve stems on your wheels, to mount on the fan blades. You can give a light show every time your fans kick on. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts