GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in Mena, AR a two thumbs up. Great people to work with and they do what they say. Thanks again how you treated me :lol:

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
WeKneeDragger said:
in Mena, AR a two thumbs up. Great people to work with and they do what they say. Thanks again how you treated me :lol:
what happened ?

W

·
0 Posts
cycledude said:
WeKneeDragger said:
what happened ?
He went to this dealership with a crack frame, ECM replacement, and other recalls but instead they gave him a brand new 2007 Goldwing...................LOL

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cycledude said:
WeKneeDragger said:
what happened ?
I bought some acessories from them this summer in Fletcher, NC. I decided not to put them on my bike. I didn't have a receipt to show proof of purchase but they took parts back with no questions. They contacted me b4 they mailed the check just to let me know the money was on the way. Customer Service the way you would like it to be. :)

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I haven't seen Bobby since Americade two years ago - but I've got one of his coveted hats, by golly. You're right - real decent people. I bought well over $1500 worth of accesories for Rio before I sold him from them. They were always glad to see me come and I was always glad to be there. Hope to run across them again at one of the rallies. Highly recommend them, especially if you need something installed.

Mesquite Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts