GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks so much for making this available for new 2012 owners...It was kinda exhausting searching pages for 2012 related topics.My hats off to you for making this possible!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
:agree:

I appreciate all the help us New owners get by reading these posts. I have been riding bikes for 20 years but this is my first wing.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Thank you

·
Registered
36 Posts
:agree:I’ve been reading this forum for the past month while my new ride was on order. Finally signed up and am happy to see the new 2012 sub-forum. I like the good and varying opinions here.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Make sure to ask yourselves which oil is best and when to change the crush washer because your 2012's are different from the rest of ours. lol

·
Registered
172 Posts
:agree:

I appreciate all the help us New owners get by reading these posts. I have been riding bikes for 20 years but this is my first wing.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Thank you
X2:agree: ditto: same for me, except the part about "getting to know all of you" How about some of you?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Make sure to ask yourselves which oil is best and when to change the crush washer because your 2012's are different from the rest of ours. lol
I was asking myself it a CT would be good on my new clear coat polished wheels. :joke:

·
Registered
863 Posts
i took a week off to go ride and come back to this new forum. life is good! i had enquired about a 2012 forum a couple weeks back and got thoroughly blasted by the OLD GEEZERS. obviously somebody thought it was a good suggestion.

·
Registered
93 Posts
What's different?

Was going to use the synthetic blend Rotella I've been using in the 02, but may wait a couple of changes first. What's different about oil changes on the '12? Yet something else to get used to.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was going to use the synthetic blend Rotella I've been using in the 02, but may wait a couple of changes first. What's different about oil changes on the '12? Yet something else to get used to.....
This reply was from a previous model owner,they just want to chime in.............

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks D

Thanks for the reply, didn't know of anything different drive-train-wise, but always a chance someone's more informed than I am, usually a 90% chance...

Thanks again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts