GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August was my one year anniversary for joining this forum.The friends and contacts that I have made in that time have helped me to become,not only a more knowledgeble rider,but a much better one to boot.

Riders like Trialsman,Towmotor,Mr Ed,Alabamawing,Whimpyhonda and Kit Carson make this a great forum.

I would have never know about the best oil,suspension or tire if it wasn't for them.

Now if they could only agree among themselves,I'd be set,LOL

So this thank you is to them and to all the rest of you who have posted helpfull information.... You guys are the greatest

Thanks you ...:bow:

·
Registered
847 Posts
very cool!:p

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Kudos to all those who helped you enjoy it more!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Great forum with invaluable info.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I agree this is a great forum with a lot of good information !!! If you need help or any question you can find an answer on this forum....100%...

·
Registered
135 Posts
All though I am new to this forum, I have been on another. Your thanks goes a long way in making people like helping. Just remember the best thanks to this forum is to also help when ever possible.
Not preaching just suggesting.

·
Immortal Member
3,084 Posts
So this thank you is to them and to all the rest of you.

You guys are the greatest

Mind if I sideswipe your post?

Not a complete hijack mind you but just another tangent if I could.

You meet the nicest people on a Goldwing...

The folks and friends we have made here are amazing people.

And then you throw a little shindig in the mountains and all kinds of folks step up to help make it a great time.

And that's not even counting the people who will help you through your first filter change or fork rebuild.

And the neighborhood stretches from here, clear over to there!

Thanks for a great post.

We now return you to your regular tangent.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Great Forum!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Good post, glad to be here myself !!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I could not have said better myself.
About 7 months ago I found someone on this forum (grey red rider) that is from my wifes home town (Freeport, Ill) so I sent him a pm just to BS with him, so he told me to give him notice when I will be coming up that way and he would show me the roads.
So I contacted him to let him know we are heading that way this weekend, He did not even hesitate to get back with me to let me know that this Sunday that he is available and that we would run up into Wisconsin as well, I AM STOAKED!
WHAT A GREAT OFFER FROM A GREAT GUY FROM WHOM I HAVE NEVER MET!

THIS FORUM ROCKS :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
+1 on the forum and people here.
I too have found all to be a cut above the experience on the forums I visit for my Road King.
Just a lot friendlier and with folks that are more inclined to to help than to ................. posture. ;)

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Hey Bank
I have enjoyed our meeting and rides a lot. Hope to do more. Im out in Utah right now riding off road see you when i get back.:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
August was my one year anniversary for joining this forum.The friends and contacts that I have made in that time have helped me to become,not only a more knowledgeble rider,but a much better one to boot.

Riders like Trialsman,Towmotor,Mr Ed,Alabamawing,Whimpyhonda and Kit Carson make this a great forum.

I would have never know about the best oil,suspension or tire if it wasn't for them.

Now if they could only agree among themselves,I'd be set,LOL

So this thank you is to them and to all the rest of you who have posted helpfull information.... You guys are the greatest

Welcome Bank-shot,

And you haven't even had the 'crush-washer' discussion yet.

I can hardly wait! :popcorn:
thecruiser

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
You going to go get cookies??
Trust me! I am a true darksider!
If I had more time I would go to the end of the earth to get them cookies.:thumbup:

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Bobby, we only got to meet up one time and have never yet had a chance to ride together. But you my friend are a fine person and a good addition to the board.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Richard,

I plan on making it out your way no later than next October,maybe we can find some place over there to ride...........:lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts