GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jwen, I made a call to Beaver Dam Honda and Peggy said to bring my trike over this coming friday.
They will put my front and 2 back tires on for me.

At least there is one Honda shop that wants to take care of us with trikes.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Good I am glad the can accomadate you!!!!!!!!!

Give me a shout if I am around I will stop by.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I did not realize not all Honda dealers will not work on trikes. But I can see if they do not build them they do not want the hassle. Interesting and will keep this in my mind when I can no longer throw around the big girl.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
I did not realize not all Honda dealers will not work on trikes. But I can see if they do not build them they do not want the hassle. Interesting and will keep this in my mind when I can no longer throw around the big girl.
Let's just hope that is a ways away can't quite pic you on a trike but wow could you take the corners then and of course the added pleasure of TWO CT's!!!!!!! (Gotcha!!)

·
Registered
20,952 Posts
tires ? that seems like an item any Honda shop should be anxious to help wth , easy job for decent money, some of the other trike work i could understand why they might not have a lot of interest in if u didn't buy it there

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

Does the wife know you talk about her like this?

:lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts