GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as I can tell, I'm K1600 Darksider #2. I'm running a Falken Ziex ZE 912 NRF, currently @44 lbs. I only have a couple hundred miles on it, still experimenting with air pressure.

K1600 Darkside.jpg

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
As far as I can tell, I'm K1600 Darksider #2. I'm running a Falken Ziex ZE 912 NRF, currently @44 lbs. I only have a couple hundred miles on it, still experimenting with air pressure.

View attachment 56432

not really gonna help the direction challenged,lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
I prefer the directional. But then again this is my first CT but logic tells me that works much better. But no matter CT is the best thing I ever bought for my MC.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol: Hey, don't help with that 'direction' stuff. Really am liking the free lunches. :thumbup:
I knew which direction I was going - I just didn't know which direction ya'll went. Maybe next time you should park a bright yellow wing next to the road, oh :eek:4:

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
I guess we will just have to slow down so the non gold wing can see us?:lol:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I guess we will just have to slow down so the non gold wing can see us.

We cant slow down, if we do all the Harleys will catch up. Besides slowing down would be borin:drive1:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
That Honda tire looks good on your Beemer, Kevin. Can't wait to ride with you again.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I knew which direction I was going - I just didn't know which direction ya'll went. Maybe next time you should park a bright yellow wing next to the road, oh :eek:4:
Or, better yet, maybe you should get a bike with a REAL CB that WORKS!! :lol::lol::lol: You know how them Germans are. ;) BTW, have you mounted the Cobra yet? Nice LONG cord?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay, I'll bite. Who is #1 - Ken Meese?
Yep! He helped me out with the info needed to make the required parts (its BMW, so of course its not simple). He's put a bunch of darkside miles on a couple K1600s.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Or, better yet, maybe you should get a bike with a REAL CB that WORKS!! :lol::lol::lol: You know how them Germans are. ;) BTW, have you mounted the Cobra yet? Nice LONG cord?
Think i have the cb worked out - need to find some Wing riders around here to test it. Base station mounted on tank bag + power inverter + 18' whip ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
800 miles on the Falken and loving it! Sweet spot seems to be 47 psi.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your Decal....

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Different forum - same old crap!

·
Premium Member