GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!Looks like my Dash area is "drying"out.Just recently finished building our new home,and now I have a daily drive on Gravel.Dust settles in the "texture"and makes it look like c***.Now what?

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Wash it with a soft brush, put on some Meguires Vinyl Protectant or other reccomended Vinyl Protectant from the board members.

I had a shop once on a dirt road, the dust gets everywhere. You will just have to pay attention to "Detailing" the bike. Under the seat, behind the side covers, etc.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Clean it at least every other day.The problem is whatever I apply acts like a Magnet.Driving me crazy.I'll check in on some other products.Thanks

·
Registered
279 Posts
What about one of those "California Dusters". I've not used one but they look like they may work.

·
Registered
201 Posts
after wiping it down, put some areospace 303 on it ....it will protect it from the elements and its not greezy

·
Registered
498 Posts
What about one of those "California Dusters". I've not used one but they look like they may work.
I keep a california duster in the garage next to my bikes. It takes two seconds to wipe down my bike. I can do it every day or at least before I wipe it down or wash it. It is fast and keeps the bike looking clean. I can use it to get the cockpit nice and clean too.

·
Registered
557 Posts
wait for a good rain storm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts