GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kennedy cell set help Update

I am working on my 2001 and I have a Kennedy cell set set up from my 2003 problem is I have NHL instructions. Gave em away with the bike
Can anyone out the give me a call and walk me thru it I have the top shelter off and I am up against the clock leaving Wednesday am
419 350 7080. Thanks john

SCOLL TO BOTTOM

·
Registered
366 Posts
f6 rider,

You didn't tell us which cellset, so I can't direct you to the exact page.

All Kennedy Technologies Instructions (PDF format) are available here: http://www.cellset.com/Motorcycleitems.html .

Bartman sent you a link to the Kennedy MC/SP4 module (for cellphone.) But...if that isn't the instruction(s) you need, go to the website above.

I *assme* you're taking off for the SCMA Three Flags ride (maybe with some IBA "bonuses", eh?). Good luck on your ride...!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont really know, I think it is a single.
I currently have the top shelter off and need some help on were to plug in the connectors. The cell set items are all hooked together.
I can answer my blue tooth phone and talk through the head set.
I Didnt install it on my last bike I was hoping someone here has and tell were basically to look for some of the connectors. In paticular the green connectors.
The only green connectors I can find are on the right side of the fairing.

thanks

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok here is what my problem was. Everything was color coded except the last set of connectors... The were green. And the plugged into a white connector on the bike.. Wa La!!

A big thanks to the Jim at Kennedy Cellsets. He emailed and called me after hours to help me out.

Thanks Again. And thanks to all who posted.

John W

1 - 5 of 5 Posts