GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I joined the forum in September of 2014 when I purchased my Wing. I rode out to the Harrison, AR meeting in 2014 right after I got my bike. Met a bunch of nice people there. My buddy had an Indian, and "had to ride, no matter the weather", so we left while everyone else hung out at the Quality Inn in Harrison while the rain came down. We had a miserable ride all the way down to Hot Springs..........should have stayed at the hotel.

Anyway.....me and the Girlfriend earned our Iron Butt certificate last year on the way to Colorado, and have put around 17K miles in about 18 months. We both decided that we want to start riding with others as we have been riding pretty much on our own.

Are there any group rides based out of Oklahoma?

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Street Glider
Great to see another member from OK. Not too many group rides in this part of the country, but that could change. Heck just some RTEs around the state would be good.
Shu

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We always seem to head east to Arkansas for the good roads. Everything west of OKC gets flatter, and flatter, and flatter. Anyone doing any Arkansas runs?

·
IronMan
17,469 Posts
theres 2 in ark rogers and harrison -harrison soon !! here in florida go to your home state page (at bottom) and see if anything listed. do the same for states around you. in june smoky mtn ride in (s.m.r.i.) bryson city n.c. great roads-people-area- and it helps kids in area. welcome to forum

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Reactions: Monk

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I won't be in OKC too much longer... but will be here long enough for the Rogers ride-in. Hope to meet some of y'all there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts