GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been feeling kinda guilty about denying Boomer his ride to DV :wink2: so I thought I'd make it up to him and call a RTE for the same time we would have been in DV, just won't take as long to get there. How's about Capricorn Inn https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...d089e1d54412c5!8m2!3d39.3927896!4d-83.9264977
next Saturday, 2/16. Noon.

Be there or be square.

I'll try and adorn the table with cacti. :grin2:

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Been feeling kinda guilty about denying Boomer his ride to DV :wink2: so I thought I'd make it up to him and call a RTE for the same time we would have been in DV, just won't take as long to get there. How's about Capricorn Inn https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...d089e1d54412c5!8m2!3d39.3927896!4d-83.9264977

Be there or be square.

Does this mean your buying? :shock: :surprise: :lol: Saturdays UGH!!! I'll have to check with Mrs and make sure nothing is going on that day. Just kidding about you buying, Bob.

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
OK Bullet!!!

BB I think you wait until I announce I have plans for a certain date and THEN you call a RTE on that day. I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO THE CHICAGO MOTORCYCLE SHOW on SATURDAY FEBRUARY 16TH!!!

Geez BB you're starting to give me a complex!!!

just kidding

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
BB I think you wait until I announce I have plans for a certain date and THEN you call a RTE on that day. I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO THE CHICAGO MOTORCYCLE SHOW on SATURDAY FEBRUARY 16TH!!!

Geez BB you're starting to give me a complex!!!

just kidding
From what I see you are very complex >:)

·
Registered
1,318 Posts

Be there or be square.

What? Wait! I can't do next Saturday!

But... I can do next, next Saturday.

(There's still a Saturday before then - the 9th. Didja forget about that one? Or is the 9th this Saturday, which makes the 16th next Saturday? I'm so confused!:surprise:)

·
Registered
652 Posts

(There's still a Saturday before then - the 9th. Didja forget about that one? Or is the 9th this Saturday, which makes the 16th next Saturday? I'm so confused!:surprise:)
:banghead: :eek:4: :shrug:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Since Bob has to ride from the same place as I do.. depending on the weather... maybe I might be convinced to head that way on the 16th!!!

Weather calling for 38 and 40% chance rain. Sounds like a nice bike ride!

Reactions: cycledude

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Next Saturday is NEXT Saturday,
This Saturday is THIS Saturday.
Geezz, what's so hard about that? >:) :shrug:

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmmm..I've seen mention about me buying.
Tells ya what. For every one that brings a cactus, a LIVE cactus, that you can sit on the table, you just may get a free meal.

Fair enough? :wink2:

·
Administrator
3,724 Posts
Well if @Hoosier Daddy is coming!!!! Table for two please Mr BB. I want to see Dan eat a whole peanut butter pie!:surprise:

The peanut butter pie is a good reason for a RTE! I loved the Capricorn.

Y'all have fun guys. Hope to see you in April.

Glen

·
6,943 Posts
Hmmmm..I've seen mention about me buying.
Tells ya what. For every one that brings a cactus, a LIVE cactus, that you can sit on the table, you just may get a free meal.

Fair enough? :wink2:

How about this one? :smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Is this still a go? I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

(Well, except for maybe that guy in the shorts - where's my eye bleach?)

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is this still a go? I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

(Well, except for maybe that guy in the shorts - where's my eye bleach?)
Well I WAS going to respond with a 'heck yea it's still on' but since you popped off with that last remark, "gee Tadd, this RTE was THIS Saturday". Figure that one out! >:)

·
6,943 Posts
The Mrs and I should be there.

SSSHHussh!!! Don't tell any body but March 20TH is Bullet Bob 's 67TH birthday. I hope y'all read this before he deletes it. Hehehe Maybe if a bunch of you quote this he won't want to do it. :grin2:

·
Registered
628 Posts
What Raybob said.....

Will one of you guys post a route map for the Capricorn? I just might get lost....
Is Boomer really getting a kitchen pass on a Saturday? Remarkable.

Reactions: Glockjock

·
6,943 Posts
What Raybob said.....

Will one of you guys post a route map for the Capricorn? I just might get lost....
Is Boomer really getting a kitchen pass on a Saturday? Remarkable.

Hey Rick!!! If your not sure where it is I would be very happy to tell you where to go. >:)

SSSHHussh!!! Don't tell any body but March 20TH is Bullet Bob 's 67TH birthday. I hope y'all read this before he deletes it. Hehehe Maybe if a bunch of you quote this he won't want to do it. :grin2:

Reactions: Bullet Bob

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
This was a good excuse for a mid-February ride. I had a great time getting caught up with those that were there. Many thanks to all, and to Angie for being the driving force behind it!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts