GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be installing the Kisan Headlight Modular in my bike soon and am looking for suggestions as to where to install the daylight sensor. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I will be installing the Kisan Headlight Modular in my bike soon and am looking for suggestions as to where to install the daylight sensor. Thanks for any help.

I have mine loosely fitted between the handlebar brake fluid reservoir and the right grip control box.

When you run the wire between the headlights, make sure that it does not interfere with the removal of the top shelter at a later date.

Gramps

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have mine loosely fitted between the handlebar brake fluid reservoir and the right grip control box.

When you run the wire between the headlights, make sure that it does not interfere with the removal of the top shelter at a later date.

Gramps
Could not have said it any better. Mine is Zip Tied to the wires on the right handle bar cluster.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Same here.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Could not have said it any better. Mine is Zip Tied to the wires on the right handle bar cluster.
Good point, I may do that too.

I should have mentioned that I had to "slightly" spread the contacts for the right Kisan because I could not force it onto the headlight contact.

I went to Harbor Freight and bought a set of 3 LONG surgical forceps in order to make the installation easier on the skin on the back of my hands. :evil:

gramps

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts