GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My CSC kit arrived today and here is two pictures and one picture of bike ready for install :D

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Are you doing the work yourself? Nice color.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lucky Phil:

No, CSC requires a dealer assemble their kits. Mine is being done by Cowboy Honda in Beaumont, Texas. They allow me to watch as much as I want and my office is only a couple of miles away. Was there three times today and will be back at 9:00 in the morning. Sometimes being the boss has its advantages :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ka1ogk said:
Good luck with the new ride. Is that the 07 orange
Yes it is the 07 Orange. I did not like it when I saw the pictures on the Honda web site but when I saw one at the dealership I knew that it was what I wanted and ordered one that day :D

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I know this is a silly question, but I have to ask. Why is ALL of the Tupperware off the bike? I did a body change at 10K, and added the Rake at that time. We didn't have to touch the Front plastic at all. Just curious.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KJ5IX said:
I know this is a silly question, but I have to ask. Why is ALL of the Tupperware off the bike? I did a body change at 10K, and added the Rake at that time. We didn't have to touch the Front plastic at all. Just curious.
George, You got me, I have no idea! They told me that they pulled everything off of the bike on Monday to get it ready to install the kit. The installer was trained at the CSC factory, maybe this is how they do it there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts