GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new CSC kit was shipped today, should be here next week and the transformation begins....will post a picture when completed.

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
We can feel your excitement 1100 miles away! Great! Will they start working on it right away!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Congrats on the new CSC had ours done in sept hope you enjoy yours as much as we have ours

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congratulations, I know exactly how you feel :D

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bulldog said:
KY,

Need a cutting torch or welder let me know. I ain't good but I am carefull. ...LOL
Oh No! the Wife would never let me attempt installing anything like this :lol:

I'll just drop it off and wait for the call "It's ready".....much safer and it'll look like a trike, not....well, no telling how it would end up :lol:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Thats cool KY. Can't wait to see some pics. Got your email about it also. Harry (CBCC) with the Champion.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
That's great, can't wait to see it. You are gonna love it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
trike

When we met did you tell me you had previously owned a trike? I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. Very relaxing in my opinion. I wish I could talk my wife into a silver wing like your wife’s. Has she had a chance to put any miles on it?

Stan from Jasper

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: trike

sgweisen said:
When we met did you tell me you had previously owned a trike? I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. Very relaxing in my opinion. I wish I could talk my wife into a silver wing like your wife’s. Has she had a chance to put any miles on it?

Stan from Jasper
Yes, I owned a Champion Trike before, 2002 GW triked in 03....I didn't get the rake kit and it was very hard to control, I don't think the installer did a very good job, which made me hate the trike....I have ridden bikes that my new installer has done and they're correct...

Yes the wife has put about 250 miles on her trike and loves it, even drove 50 miles on the interstate, which I didn't think she would ever do....she handled the trike very well, I am very proud of the progress she had made and the way she rode.....weather has turned cold and she is a fair weather rider :lol:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Cowboy Honda just called me and my CSC kit will be here in the morning :D

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good for you Slinky :yes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts