GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been using Klim Jackets?What is your opinion of them and are they worth the money?? :popcorn:

·
Registered
584 Posts
I saw a guy low side his Gold Wing at 80+ mph on pavement and then into the desert at 60+ mph wearing Klim gear and he walked away....

·
Registered
293 Posts
I've owned several pairs of their pants and jackets over the years and it's without a doubt some of the very best out there! Worth the money you pay for them.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Very well built...if I were more of an adventure rider I would definitely consider. Very happy with my Olympia gear but still look at Klim when shopping.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I just picked up a Klim jacket and seems like its worth every penny. It has that 3DO armor in the shoulders and elbows and it just fits very nice. In some of my jackets they either feel loose or they feel weird like I'm not sure the elbow pads will stay in place in an off. But the Klim seems to be very well tailored in the arms and I tried on a couple sizes and they both felt good in the arms. If I had any complaint it might be that the jacket is gonna be hot to wear unless its cool out and that its really stiff being new. I hope I'm wrong on both counts but the fabric is thick and heavy. Sometimes when I go to do a shoulder check I have a hard time turning my head because its so stiff. Or maybe I'm just too old. 0:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts