GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent part of my day today installing some of the goodies I have sitting in my garage but haven't got around to installing and one of those items is the new version 2, Knight Rider Light from Owl Lighting.

The version 2 Knight Rider light has 8 differnet light patterns which include the classic knight rider light pattern and other light patterns which are great for the parking lots at bike nights, as well as a running light pattern that you can legally use while riding down the road if you choose the orange color LED's. The new version 2 Knight Rider also has infra red technology that inables you to change the light pattern simply by passing your hand over the Knight Rider light...which is way cool. :)

The whole unit is on a self contained state of the art looking circuit board that looks very water proof with only two wires to connect to a power and a ground. Installion was very easy, it mounts with one screw and replaces the stock black plastic panel under the windshield garnish. Installion was about 30 minutes, although I already had a power wire in that area of the bike. I chose to wire it up to a switch so it could be turned off in the daytime. I run the Knight Rider light in the running light mode while riding at night and it lights up the space in the front the fairing very nicely.

Here are a few pictures

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
The birth of another CYBORG.
Git yur ray guns ready boys.
Thars gonna be a shootin'.
:lol: :lol:
Now you've gone and done it. I was NOT going to put
stuff like that on the new 07.
Now my resolve is sorta crumbling. :lol: :lol:

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
I don't like much bling or LED's but that things kinda cool. You've got me think'in. 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts