GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After riding almost 1500 miles I stopped at Rails house for the "Ceremony of Celebrated Cookies." After I gave my vows to be a true darksider and keeper of said cookies Rail and I broke cookies. In Biblical times if two men broke bread together, it meant they would never lift a sword against each other. I vowed to never lift a motorcycle tire against a friend or brother of the sacred order.

It was great to spend some time with Rail and his wife. He is truly a great host and gave me a tour of the Wisconsin Dells area.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
Corn-cake cookies??

With that corny picture, were they corn-cake cookies? :joke:

Haven't had the pleasure yet to meet the GCP (Great Cookie Provider) yet (darn work always getting in the way), but I do hear he is a class act and provides a welcome and valuable service.

And welcome to the Dark Side - may the Force be with you.:congrats:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
It was my pleasure to meet Dino to say the least. Honestly wish we could have rode together for a greater time. Dino honored me with a very official Darkside cookie presentation which I will now use from this point forward. Thanks for a wonderful afternoon Dino. Ride safe on way back home !!:yes1:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Was a "feet anointing" ceremony going on too? :p

:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Saving money on shoes and using that money for fuel ! :yes1:
I just thought you were related to Fred H. with tootsies like that!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You need to see him ride. Da boy can ride with or w/out shoes.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Do we need to call you "Sir Psalmist" now?

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
You need to see him ride. Da boy can ride with or w/out shoes.
I've been behind that young fellow . . . . for about 27 seconds or the first curve, whichever comes first!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts