1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lumberyard Bar & Grill
1661 N Central ave Marshfield ,Wi
9am
Jody is running a bit behind schedule but assures me Friday evening he will be here .
Says my little red toy pulls great at 75 mph . I sure hope it does not get scared back there . This is as soon as I could post this , and good news it falls well into the 24 hour rule . So points will be awarded to those who come . Please please RSVP for seating with me here as this is not a huge place and if ya don't you very well be siting by yourself . :nojoke:
Table for 3 Betty , Jody , and me as of this second . I plan on calling Friday nite to reserve table at 8 pm .

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Oh I can truly sense the excitement...coming from central wisconsin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I can truly sense the excitement...coming from central wisconsin

Dude , if you only really knew !!
Betty is so close to tying me outside like the dog it's kinda spooky . It's rainy and cold , I do not want to be tied outside ,,,,,,,again.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Maybe the shop cat will make room for ya....just don't mess with the cats food though

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe the shop cat will make room for ya....just don't mess with the cats food though

Betty specifically said " outside " . I think it means outside like outside outside . I may just go visit shop cat anyways . Seems like I got a subtle hint I am not wanted in the house . But see there in lies the problem . Betty is making cookies for Jody , I cannot leave with fresh cookies coming out of the oven .

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Touché.....kinda catch 22....danged if ya do and danged if you don't

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
image.jpg want me to bring ya some Jwen ?
Oh wait you like to wear avon products on your ride , sorry my bad . :twisted:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Touché.....kinda catch 22....danged if ya do and danged if you don't

Shh , I am stealing a cookie sheet and going to shop . Win,win . 3 rd grade education my azz !! :lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crap, I just burnt my tongue .
image.jpg
No worries though , no cookie parts fell to the floor. :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
​Are y'all going for a snow cone?

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
​Are y'all going for a snow cone?
Ice cream maybe afterwards. George got a petition going to ban all snow words in Wi. So I am trying to ween myself off of the snow cones now. You know before he makes this a law.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's fine as 5 second rule applies..

See that's what got me in trouble . 5 seconds out of the oven and they are way to hot .
15 seconds would be much better rule maybe 30 for ultra safe .

·
Registered
20,950 Posts
Lumberyard Bar & Grill
9am
Jody is running a bit behind schedule but assures me Friday evening he will be here .
Says my little red toy pulls great at 75 mph . I sure hope it does not get scared back there . This is as soon as I could post this , and good news it falls well into the 24 hour rule . So points will be awarded to those who come . Please please RSVP for seating with me here as this is not a huge place and if ya don't you very well be siting by yourself . :nojoke:
Table for 3 Betty , Jody , and me as of this second . I plan on calling Friday nite to reserve table at 8 pm .
Never heard of the place but if I can find it most likely will be there :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Lumberyard Bar & Grill
9am
Is that the resteraunt we were at a couple of years ago??

As far as I know I will be there! Watching the grand kids now so will check with the bosses calendar tomorrow and give ya or nay but, I am going to plan on it!!

·
Registered
20,950 Posts
Is that the resteraunt we were at a couple of years ago??

As far as I know I will be there! Watching the grand kids now so will check with the bosses calendar tomorrow and give ya or nay but, I am going to plan on it!!
Nope it's a different place, it's a restaurant attached to a motel, I would guess about a mile north of the place we eat at last time.
http://www.lumberyardbarandgrill.com

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's new and yes it's in the motel . I never ate there yet but heard its good .
I cannot sleep . Jody is in hotel as of a few minutes ago . Ran Into heavy thunderstorms . 800 miles to go . Ok maybe now I can sleep .later .

1 - 20 of 67 Posts