GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a used Kompact Kamp mini mate trailer.
I want to pull this behind my GW.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought maybe I could pick up a used one to save some $$$
I have 2 Kompact Kamps motorcycle storage trailers I bought at Myerstown that I pull behind my GW and my Suzuki Burgman 650.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have a 1992 KK Kadette (white) that I've been considering selling. It's always been stored in the garage (when not being used).

No idea what the value is on this - make me an offer?
In good condition - no dings/dents.

Roy

·
Registered
74 Posts
Kwik Kamp

I have a nice Kwik Kamp that i would love to get out of my garage,it's wired for a Goldwing, I just pulled it 6K not a problem. $ 1,500 obo I'm in Florida. a couple of pic's attached

IMG_0921 (Small).JPG

IMG_0323 (Small).jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Been looking for one nearly 6 months. I think most are sold by word of mouth. A friend has a leisure lite, but realize it isn't a KK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
camper

I have a 2000 year standard model Roll-A-Home motorcycle popup camper. Sleeping area is 47"x78" a little larger than twin size. Under bed storage of approx. 18.5 cubic ft. Dressing Area offers the convenience of a 48"x73" off ground dressing area. The lid becomes the floor of this area supported by the aluminum luggage rack on the top of the lid. Trailer is in very good condition with new tires. Also includes awning with poles and storage cover.
Pic's available.
Call 989-257-4464 for more info. Asking $1850.00

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I have one in good condition. I haven't used it in the last 4 years. You can have it for $600. It has new tires, a spare, an extra jack on the tongue and the extension with the poles.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
I have one in good condition. I haven't used it in the last 4 years. You can have it for $600. It has new tires, a spare, an extra jack on the tongue and the extension with the poles.
lefty,...
Is this still available?
thecruiser

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mini-Mate

I tried getting of hold of Lefty but he never responds!
I'm beginning to believe he is just blowing smoke.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Appears maybe so... :evil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts