GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a great experience with Motorcycleanchor.com .
They sell the anodized 82 degree valve stem.

The stems I ordered arrive this morning and it was noticed that one of the stems was not right. Here is a copy of the email that I sent and the return to me which was received in a matter of minutes.

Hello, I just received the two valve stems and one of them was used. The top threaded portion is not round and the nut with the thread locker has been tightened and the locker no longer works. Also there was no rubber tube like the other stem.

What would you like to do about this?
Thanks,
Jim

Dear Jim

First and foremost, you get my apology that you got a less than stellar product for any reason. Your replacement pair is outbound in the morning via Priority Mail with USPS Confirmed Carrier Pick-up ID# WEX28534354 and eDelivery Confirmation # 9101785091401021985748; I would expect it to arrive your end Saturday or Monday, depending on how far Joshua is from the closest regional mail-service airport. Please throw the defective units away.

Don't you wish all companies & vendors were this easy to deal with and this straightforward about claims -- I certainly do!

On a side-note, I'm not sure how you possibly got used product, as we don't normally take returns (just like with your case, we ask that the unit be disposed of and simply replace it instead); this policy prevents any chance of returned product from making it back into the inventory stream...

Cheers
=-= Marc Glasgow
Owner, MotorcycleAnchor Products Group
Tampa, FL

Mark, Thanks for the quick handling of the problem. I really don't know how this happened if you tell the people to dispose of the bad product. I was at a dealership and opened the packaged to show the parts mgr. He is the one that spotted this.
At any rate I am glad you are dealing with this and I do wish all vendors were as nice.
Thanks,
Jim

I just had to post this great experience.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
:22yikes: Maybe an in-house exchange took place?

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Awesome, this guy knows customer satisfaction and his reputation is worth more than a few dollars. You didn't even have to return the item at your cost......:bow::bow:

Please post a link to the business.

·
Canuck
2,824 Posts
We all know mstakes can happen. It's how the vendor handles the mistake that makes the difference. Sounds like a good experience with a great vendor. You were pretty reasonable too.

·
Registered
230 Posts
They are a great company to do business with. I purchased my valve stems from them when I had my wheels powdercoated. Product was correct, shipped very well, and most important, on time. Good to know that if I ever have any issues with one of their products, they can be counted on to take care of their customer. Glad you had a good experience with them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
On the same note, different company, I bought four speakers from Hogtunes out of Canada, Metrix speakers, and one of them ended up having a buzz in the speaker. I emailed them and they had a new speaker on the next truck, got it today. Great bunch of people up there!!

Isn't it fun when you get to do business with a GOOD company!!

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
On the same note, different company, I bought four speakers from Hogtunes out of Canada, Metrix speakers, and one of them ended up having a buzz in the speaker. I emailed them and they had a new speaker on the next truck, got it today. Great bunch of people up there!!

Isn't it fun when you get to do business with a GOOD company!!
What is your opinion of the Metrix speakers. I was thinking of getting a pair.
Thanks

·
Registered
660 Posts
I ordered my valve stems from motorcycle anchor on Wed. and received them yesterday. I looked at the stems and they look top notch. I'm very happy with the company....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts