GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say THANK'S to Mike for stopping by with some cheese curds.

I could not make pie night and without saying anything to me that he had some curds for me when I got home I noticed some in the refrig.

Thanks Mike I owe you!!!!!! But they always say that is better than being beat out of it:thumbup:

·
Registered
21,092 Posts
Jwen u are very welcome ! sorry i did not get to Mulins before the store closed last week, u were probably suffering cheese curd withdrawalls all week :joke:

i never realised how close to Beaver Dam pie night is !
40 mile round trip for pie night will not put very many miles on black beauty !!!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
cheese curd withdrawal?

I think Rail suffers from that too!

:wrong:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Cheese curds, pie night, frozen custard, cookies...I need to party with you WI folks! :thumbup:

All we have here is White Castle and traffic :twisted: neither of which the human body can take much of...

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
cheese curd withdrawal?

I think Rail suffers from that too!

:wrong:
No withdrawal here, just pure hate those nasty things.
Cheese curds, pie night, frozen custard, cookies...I need to party with you WI folks! :thumbup:

All we have here is White Castle and traffic :twisted: neither of which the human body can take much of...
You only know the half of it. Last weekends conversation was following me around raises cholesterol,blood pressure, and blood sugar levels to dangerous amounts. This was durning me eating a 1 lb burger with fries and washed down with Mt Dew. Than I had ice cream 2hours later and than supper wife made reheated back up when I got home . In my defense though I skipped breakfast ;)

·
Registered
452 Posts
You only know the half of it. Last weekends conversation was following me around raises cholesterol,blood pressure, and blood sugar levels to dangerous amounts. This was durning me eating a 1 lb burger with fries and washed down with Mt Dew. Than I had ice cream 2hours later and than supper wife made reheated back up when I got home . In my defense though I skipped breakfast ;)
:yes1::yes1::yes1: I fail to see the problem with that :cool:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

Well, come on up!!

I am just over the border in Beloit . . . what is North Central Illinoise to you?

·
Registered
452 Posts
45 miles south of Rockford...just down the road from you. I may need to throw the Mrs. on the back and head up for a weekend of over-indulgence next month. Maybe checkout some of those famous alphabet roads...

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
45 miles south of Rockford...just down the road from you. I may need to throw the Mrs. on the back and head up for a weekend of over-indulgence next month. Maybe checkout some of those famous alphabet roads...
Post when your coming here ,as I am sure a few of us can ruin your health ! Maybe ride some also. ;)

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Wow, sliders (in and out) Now I understand the Tums thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts