GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to let everyone know about Direct Line Parts and their recent, exemplary customer service.

I had ordered a new Yuasa battery (YTX20HLBS) as a precautionary 5 year replacement, set it up and installed it. About a week later, I could tell it was not starting as strong as it should be. I then put 50 miles on it, shut it off and went to start it. It went to turn over, then stopped for about half a second and continued to crank before starting.

I feared that one (or more) of the cells was bad and emailed Direct Line. I promptly got a response to call Drew. Talked with Drew, who was exceedingly polite and friendly.

After telling him what the issue was, he said "OK, we'll get you a new one shipped out today". I could not believe how fast and efficient it was.

And not even 24 hours later, I hear the UPS truck outside. Sure enough, they just dropped off a new battery! :thumbup:

I've always dealt with this company, and will continue to do so from here on out.

Thanks for listening

-Ride Safe, Dan

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
We've always had great service from them, with nary a problem (yet).

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Can't go wrong with HDL, I've had very good service from them.

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
+1 :agree: they have always treated me right and its almost unbelievable the information i have learned from this board :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts