GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd had a problem with an order confirmation (or lack thereof) on one of two orders I'd placed over the holiday weekend and had posted here about it;

http://www.gl1800riders.com/forums/view ... hp?t=66203

Hal posted to the thread and asked that I email him the order numbers, which I did. After a couple exchanges he not only tracked down the order but also made a change in the way I'd ordered some parts to save me some money. As I was reading an email he'd sent telling me the parts from that order should ship later this week, I got yet another email from him telling me that all of my parts from that order were in and likely shipping TODAY! As I was typing this, I got yet another email telling my that my other order, less one item they expect any time now, will ship today also. :eek: 8)

I know there will be the inevitable posts complaining about this or that with the sale or orders or somwthing and I just wanted to share this story of Hal going above and beyond once again. :D

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
WOW...personal service from the boss...HAL and his staff are always great...wish mine was shipping today... :cry: ..j/k... :D

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I have had very few problems !! the ones I hade were taken care of VERY WELL...............THANKS..HAL....chuck

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I'd had a problem with an order confirmation (or lack thereof) on an order I placed over the holiday weekend
sort-of?

I had a similar experience and it was cleared up today. Thanks to HDL, and the staff for their attention to this matter, and the expedious service, and shipping.

Good job guys!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I deal with Hal almost exclusively. He runs a top notch operation and works out problems if they arise. Good service and great people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts