GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kudos to Honda of Jacksonville. The service department treated me like a rock star last Saturday. New tires installed, great service, great price.

BG

·
Registered
658 Posts
Yes they do have good prices on tires.. Probably the best around but their service dept is not where I would take my bike for repairs if I had to pay;. 140 per hr is hardly great prices. Oh if your dont buy at a fairly large sum one of their "gold" cards your bike will be put off and off as long as "gold" card people come in for repairs or service ahead of your bike no matter how long you have been waiting. Another little trick to screw you out of more money.

Im happy for you that you got good service and repairs. You caught them at a good time im sure..

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Ditto what tanman32225 said.:agree:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I agree with tanman32225 and Capt. Bob.
Why pay to have better service when that should be the norm.
One of the reasons I did not buy my wing there was because of haveing to buy the gold card so that I could get service when and if I needed it. To pay 20K for something and then have to pay a extra charge to get better service just plain stinks.

Ken

·
Registered
19,124 Posts
There are some good dealers out there

·
Registered
268 Posts
I do not know about General Motorcycle Repairs, but Interstate Honda in Lake City gave me good prices on tires when I had the Concours and was resonable quick. I think their labor rate is also pretty high and I believe they are affiliated with Honda in Jacksonville.

Glad you got good service and price on tires.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes they do have good prices on tires.. Probably the best around but their service dept is not where I would take my bike for repairs if I had to pay;. 140 per hr is hardly great prices. Oh if your dont buy at a fairly large sum one of their "gold" cards your bike will be put off and off as long as "gold" card people come in for repairs or service ahead of your bike no matter how long you have been waiting. Another little trick to screw you out of more money.

Im happy for you that you got good service and repairs. You caught them at a good time im sure..
I got a great deal on tires and great service.

Repairs are another topic all together. Thanks for the heads up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts