GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any company can smile and say thank you as they take your money. The real mark of a company is the after sale interactions.

Got a defective LED from them and had it replace with no fuss or feet dragging. Really good company to do business with.

And their Switchback LED's are great, nice and bright driving light and switches to Yellow for the Turn signal..

http://www.socalmotogear.com/category-s/33.htm

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have to agree as well. I ordered the front turn lense conversion 'Switchback' LED's for the added visibility. Liked that a bunch. Then ordered the full HID headlight kit. Then the full LED tail/brake light kit. Love all three. For some reason my taillight kit was one bulb short. Gave em a call and had the missing bulb in two days. Thanks.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Agree!! I had a ballast quit on my HID's and called. I could not find my receipt, but had the receipt from EC for the cut out relay for the headlights. I told him the date, he ask which ballast it was. I took a picture of it and sent him. I received a new ballast, no charge, in 2 days. Great customer service!!

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Agree!! I had a ballast quit on my HID's and called. I could not find my receipt, but had the receipt from EC for the cut out relay for the headlights. I told him the date, he ask which ballast it was. I took a picture of it and sent him. I received a new ballast, no charge, in 2 days. Great customer service!!
Same here... Picture and all.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I concur, great company

1 - 7 of 7 Posts