GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to put out kudos to HDL. This is the first time I ordered from them it was great. I am a long term customer for sure. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
HDL

I have bought way TOO much from HDL and have never had a bad experience. I recommend them to all my friends. I just purchased an extended warranty for my 02 Wing. First rate internet sales company!

CM

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Hal and his crew are the best folks that I have ever dealt with in my life, hands down.

Sure Hal is in this for the money, but he is in it for a lot more than that.

Chris Greenlee has a great big pair of shoes to fill, when Hal turns over the keys. A task that I am sure Chris can fill.

I am not affiliated with HDL in any way, shape or manner. Just a satisfied repeat customer.

Thanks to all of the HDL staff, and yes you too Chef,(Stuck out there in NC...LOL).

Bulldog

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
I have only two minor issues, but never bothered HAL with them. Small accessory items. Figured for all HAL has saved us, my minor loses are minor. Can say the issues were not Hal's fault directly, but oversight on my part.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Have ordered several, repeat several thousand dollars worth of merchandise from HDL and only had two problems. One was a tire that started to separate after 3,000 miles, shipped it back and a new one magically appeared on my doorstep. The other was a problem with the Markland Lighted Ergo Boards and called HDL for the phone number to Markland (never even mentioned why I wanted it, and was given the number immediatley) then called Marland and should have the replacement screws and spring clip that fell off the bottom of the board in the next few days according to their customer service folks at no charge.

Thinking about it: HDL, Bushtec, Hartco, ****-O-Peg, and now Markland have all treated me real good!

:yes2: :1st: :bow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts