1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
That sounds very interesting, Does it make a difference if its a winter tire:?:

·
Registered
374 Posts
That is not the bad thing..we cannot run tyres on our motorcycles..only tires; otherwise we could crash and burn.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Thanks
That tire looks interesting.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Interesting looking tire....

I do like this warning:

Winter Tires should be installed on your car only in complete sets of four. According to the manufacturer, it is unsafe to mix them with other tires. Your tires should all have the same tread pattern, size, and construction.
Somebody should tell all those Late model Corvette owners their Factory tires are unsafe....

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
That would be a great Winter tire for the mountains. Wet traction would have to be "over the top". :yes1:

I love the Michelin Winter tire I ran last Winter, but I'll try that one next Winter.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That sounds very interesting, Does it make a difference if its a winter tire:?:
No it doesn't. I have a winter tire that is going back on shortly. I only took it off to try the General G-Max. The only thing I have noticed about a winter tire is it don't look like I will get as good of mileage out of it as the others I have run.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Sweet looking tire Rocket:yes1: I should throw on winter Dunnie soon and burn it off this summer, ;) Than I could buy that one. So many tires so little time. Well not in your case though :lol: Man I hate you :joke: When you coming up here for cookies, I know you got to be going through withdrawals bad by now !!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet looking tire Rocket:yes1: I should throw on winter Dunnie soon and burn it off this summer, ;) Than I could buy that one. So many tires so little time. Well not in your case though :lol: Man I hate you :joke: When you coming up here for cookies, I know you got to be going through withdrawals bad by now !!
Well how do I want to say this? Right now my wife and I are sitting in our motel room in Pigeon Forge watching RV on tv. It's our 34th anniversary tomorrow! The only bad thing about it is, we came in the cage. We did run the Dragon in it though!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats on the 34 years, RM. Hope you and the missus have a nice vacation! :thumbup:
Thanks Murgie! We have been here all week and having a great time. We'll be heading home tomorrow to avoid the crowds!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well how do I want to say this? Right now my wife and I are sitting in our motel room in Pigeon Forge watching RV on tv. It's our 34th anniversary tomorrow! The only bad thing about it is, we came in the cage. We did run the Dragon in it though!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Rail, she won't give me any more money right now for gas!:cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
:congrats: on the 34 yrs. Rocket, headed to Knoxville next Wed. morn. then taking a couple friends to the Dragon for their first time. I do like the new Kumho, could be a winner.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:congrats: on the 34 yrs. Rocket, headed to Knoxville next Wed. morn. then taking a couple friends to the Dragon for their first time. I do like the new Kumho, could be a winner.
Hmmmmmm!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I may get killed before my 35th anniversary, but the more I look at this tire the more I like it! Wife had a fit about the last tire I bought!:eek:4:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Kuuuuumooo..........kuuumoooo......

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I may get killed before my 35th anniversary, but the more I look at this tire the more I like it! Wife had a fit about the last tire I bought!:eek:4:
Ok I can help , buy tire, ship it here. I will keep it for you and send it back as present for anniversary After it's wore out ;) What are friends for :yes1:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
What a guy rail always willing to help.:yes1:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts