GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked Kumho 9000 mi. tread depth 7/32 to bottom of tread all the way across and 5/32 to wear bars all the way across 32-33 psi riding 2 up 95% of the time. Now the outside directional tread on both sides of tire is feathering a little any thoughts or concerns.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Just checked Kumho 9000 mi. tread depth 7/32 to bottom of tread all the way across and 5/32 to wear bars all the way across 32-33 psi riding 2 up 95% of the time. Now the outside directional tread on both sides of tire is feathering a little any thoughts or concerns.
Quit hammering in them curves with the wife on the back!:thumbup::lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rocket, she hates when I do that too.:thumbup: She always asks if I feel better.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Quit hammering in them curves with the wife on the back!:thumbup::lol::lol:
:agree:with rocketman. but it's alot of fun doing it with the wife on the back :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Her favorite saying OH CHIT, OH CHIT, OH CHIT when we're on the bike and if I can find roller coaster hills she really hates that.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How ya doin Slim for a minute I thought they wanted me to go easy on the throttle.:evil:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Doing great Sully,20 more minutes i can go home.:thumbup:

How you doing? There's no way you can go easy on a throttle.

Time to go home, talk to guys in a little while.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Later Slim I have to go too so I'll see you guys in a bit.

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Both my kumhos did that ,no worries . The feathering means your having a good time :thumbup: birds of a feather flock together ;)

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Rocket, she hates when I do that too.:thumbup: She always asks if I feel better.
Mine has threatened not to ride with me any more!:22yikes::22yikes::22yikes: She hits me halfway through the curve too!:eek:4:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Mine has threatened not to ride with me any more!:22yikes::22yikes::22yikes: She hits me halfway through the curve too!:eek:4:
No worries JPINPA will always ride with ya :lol: I should have taken videos with IPad and published it on You Tube :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
No worries JPINPA will always ride with ya :lol: I should have taken videos with IPad and published it on You Tube :rolleyes:
What a pal!:22yikes::lol:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Both my kumhos did that ,no worries . The feathering means your having a good time :thumbup: birds of a feather flock together ;)
That's good to know I thought maybe I ate too many cookies in WI. and would have to up the psi.:lol:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sometimes I get a little SPEED CONTROL too.:shrug:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
That's good to know I thought maybe I ate too many cookies in WI. and would have to up the psi.:lol:
Well:shrug: I guess that's a possibility . Betty was generous with your share ;)

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well:shrug: I guess that's a possibility . Betty was generous with your share ;)
Yea iit's a posibility still at 215. I will say that I ate more than my share they were in my bike:thumbup: hell I even ate the crumbs.:wrong:

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
But do those birds sing as loudly as my old E3 did as it 'feathered'? I bet not.

Sure miss that old E3... NOT!

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Oh boy Sully, I can see you are cruzin' for a bruzin'. In other words, the Mrs. is gonna kick your azz.:lol: But hey, having fun in the twisties is worth it.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:agree:
Oh boy Sully, I can see you are cruzin' for a bruzin'. In other words, the Mrs. is gonna kick your azz.:lol: But hey, having fun in the twisties is worth it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts