GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since last September I've put about 3,000 miles on the Kumho and you can't even tell the tire has been run! I'm soooo impressed! This is the safest ride and the smoothest ride I've ever had on a bike. I also like it when I'm at a stop, the bike is so much easier to handle. I still can't convince some of my buddies even though they know I'd never steer them wrong, they just won't believe it until they try it. So for all of you thinking about getting your feet wet.....jump in; the water is fine!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Your friends will eventually come around.

Sometimes, it takes some of us alot of time to think about it, before acting. The only regret I have is "what took me so long"........ Welcome and keep enjoying......

CW32B

·
Registered
796 Posts
It's a difficult decision. I read these posts for a year before I jumped in and like many I wonder why I waited so long. All you say about the tire is true....it's great, and the ride is amazing.

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
I am completely satisfied with my Kumho, also!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I now have 5700 miles on my Kumho and I think it is the greatest.
I finally got 1700 miles on the Sport Demon.
That is the set up for me!!!I can still feel the deep grooves in the Sport Demon when I go really slow but I can put up with that for the performance it gives me.
At 10mph and above it is smoothe as silk and handles awsome!!
I had a little scare the other day in the rain. I hit a manhole cover on a corner and it slid out on me until it hit pavement and stood right back up.
That was scary but I came through it like I knew what I was doing (LOL).
Welcome to the Darkside and keep the rubber side down!!!!

Ray :doorag:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Kumho

Loving the Kumho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts