GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd ask to see if anyone might have a single Kury Iso grip CHROME END CAP, RING, and 4 SCREWS that they don't need or want. I bought my bike used and the PO had a weight on one side, and the Kury end cap on the other. I'd rather have the end cap on both. I'm willing pay a reasonable amount and shipping so that I don't have to buy a full set of grips to get what I need. Thanks, Randy

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Randy,
If you will give me a few days to locate them I think I have what you need.
Eddie

·
Registered
336 Posts
End caps

Randy I will see if I can find mine. I do not have the screwsa, but you are welcome to the caps IF I can locate thm for just shipping. Ride safe, Dave

·
Registered
698 Posts
WOW...so many choices...What is Randy going to do???:joke:...

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Cliff you a comedian? How's it going over there? Did you come out OK with the bike. Still like my pipes. I have him 2 end caps and many bolts just waiting to hear from him.

·
Registered
336 Posts
end caps

Well true to form, I can not find these. I had them laying on my workbench in the shop for probably 6 mos., but now that someone needs them, they have vanished into that mysterious "blackhole". Sorry, I will keep looking, but right now it ain't lookin good. Ride safe, Dave

·
Registered
698 Posts
Cliff you a comedian? How's it going over there? Did you come out OK with the bike. Still like my pipes. I have him 2 end caps and many bolts just waiting to hear from him.

No Sir, just one who likes to add a little humor when I can...:lol:...The bike has been back for a while now, and waiting for me...I go back to the Doc today to have a cast removed and see if surgery is needed...Seems like forever since I last rode...This down time is killing me...Thanks for asking...Ride Safe...:flg:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Cliff,
I guess I can HIJACK this thread since I mailed Randy his caps today. Hope you get get news with the hand but to be honest with the heat you haven't missed much riding time.
Eddie

·
Registered
698 Posts
Cliff,
I guess I can HIJACK this thread since I mailed Randy his caps today. Hope you get get news with the hand but to be honest with the heat you haven't missed much riding time.
Eddie
X-Rays were inconclusive, now waiting for approval from insurance Co to get a CT...Hurry up and wait...good thing I'm not dying here...:eek:4:...Your correct about the heat...but there have been a few good times when I could have ridden...:doorag:...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts