GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was on my 2008 when I bought it last Summer. Not using it as I am de-farkling the bike. Selling for $100 + shipping. You'll need to source bolts (I'm not sure if the stock are used or not - but I had to re-use the ones on my bike when I took the backrest off.)

W

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
This was on my 2008 when I bought it last Summer. Not using it as I am de-farkling the bike. Selling for $100 + shipping. You'll need to source bolts (I'm not sure if the stock are used or not - but I had to re-use the ones on my bike when I took the backrest off.)

W
I am looking for a used one something like this. Depending on shipping price...I'm interested.
Zip Code 72116.

Thank you.
Rich

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, sorry for the delay. I have no idea about exact shipping but could we say maybe $12 and if it's more than that I'll pay for it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
That sounds good to me. How to pay? If you take PayPal I can send right away which would include my address.
thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for all the comments from people that have nothing to do with the transaction. SMH.

Well...if you want to do the deal Wasabi...I'm ready anytime. Thanks

·
Registered
354 Posts
LongGun. I just had a experience of shipping 2 items and did not realize how much the cost of shipping had escalated. It was in no means meant to influence the sale other than shipping costs has gotten way out of hand. Kind of like some of the comments people post. Glad you guys were able to make the deal and Happy Trails.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.