GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have the Kuryakyn brake pedal and have lost one of the pads again. The outside curved one. I know when it happened as my boot lifted it out of place. I couldnt turn around and it was at night.

Does anyone know where I can get another kit for this? I think last time it was from Kuryakyn, but I cant remember. Has anybody else had this problem with the rubber pads coming out? What are you using to glue them back into place? Or are you checking them every so often to make sure you dont lose them?

For those who might not know. here is the site at HDL.
http://www.hondadirectlineusa.com/store ... =919312023

I am going to send Kuryakyn an email concerning this also.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Kuryakyn brake pedal

Mine fell off and I purchased the new pad set from Kuryakyn came with glue. I over glued it and shaved the edge off the pad so my boot doesn't hit it, that was 4500 miles ago and no problems.

Red Wing

·
Registered
74 Posts
Kury brake pads

I lost one too. My dealer got me a new complete set from Kury (and didn't charge me). The glue that came with the pads has held up so far which has been 4-5 months.

I also lost a pad from one of my Transformer passenger boards. Fortunately, it was in my driveway. I glued it back on with Gorilla Glue-wonderful stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts