Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
USED

******* $165.00 With USPS Priority Shipping Included with Tracking Number ****** I accept Paypal !!!

Model KU4038

Kuryakyn Chrome Floorboards Heel Toe Shifter For GL1800 Honda Goldwing With Shift Fork Bushing that is shown in photos !!!

Fitment according to WingStufff
GL1800 2001-2017
GL1800 Trike 2001-2017
F6B 2013-2017

Manufactures Information
Famous Kuryakyn Chrome Floorboards for the GL1800 Honda Goldwing feature Heel Toe Shifter and shift fork bushing. This Kuryakyn Gold Wing accessory really adds comfort and looks to your Honda GL1800 motorcycle.

Easily installs and features full length ISO rubber inserts to absorb vibration. Boards fold up for easy maneuvering in tight spaces. These chrome driver floorboards provide more foot room for the rider.

My Information Below
Driver side floorboard measures approximately 11" long x 4-1/4" at the widest point
Passenger side floorboard measures approximately 10-1/2" long x 4-1/4" at the widest point

Direct mounting with your original 6mm hex bolts. Added shift fork bushing as shown in photos !!!
Rubber is in excellent condition as shown in photos !!!
The chrome has some bubbling, scratches, some light corrosion, flaking and signs of wear - Does not affect operation of use. ( See Photos )

Price includes USPS Priority Shipping with Tracking Number - I accept Paypal !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
******************** Price Reduced ********************************

******* $165.00 With USPS Priority Shipping Included with Tracking Number ****** I accept Paypal !!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
******************** Price Reduced ********************************

********************** SOLD :smile2:*********** Please Remove Listing***********************

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.