GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I said in a post 2 days ago, I would take another picture of front wheel with the tie wraps off.

See post http://www.gl1800riders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=75108

Cost was $130.00 which is a bit pricy persay, but I do understand the engineering that had to be done to make them. Certainly is a LOT cheaper than chrome wheels which I can not afford right now and they definitely make the front wheel sparkle!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Can't really view them too good with your psychedelic rotor covers.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr. B

It's because of the psychedelic covers I wanted more chrome to help reflect the lights!

I know it's a bit hard to see but did you know (and many do not) that if you hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard and scroll with your mouse wheel, you can zoom in or back out not only on pictures but text too!!!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Bumper - WOW!!! Thanks for that tip, I wasn't aware. I have No clue why you brought it up, but it sure hit the spot.

Man, I'm gonna have fun now!!

Thanks again!!

Any more cool tips??? I have a Dell XPS 400 dual core, that I use about 2% of it's capabilities. :oops:

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Doesn't Work real good and not at all on your peicture but does work on the text a the top of the page.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mudbug...

I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you???

When I do it I can zoom in real close on text and pictures!

Windows XP professional, IE 7.0

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Don't know what he has been smokin', but there is no zoom on my desk top computer by using that method. :cry:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
If you wonder why you get caps when your capslock button isn't lit, or you get lower case when it IS lit, you've hit the caps and shift at the same time. Don't ask how I know. :wink:

BTW, the ctrl/button trick doesn't really work on my compaq, on the pix and text, although it does move the little windows at the top of the page closer/farther apart (msg boards, stores, photo post).

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
covers

I have shiney black powder coated rims I wonder how chrome spoke covers would look on them.

·
Registered
110 Posts
GreenDragon said:
Don't know what he has been smokin', but there is no zoom on my desk top computer by using that method. :cry:
It works, you just have your crush washer 180 deg. off. Try putting some Amsoil on your frame welds and readjust the rear preload and it should work.

:lol: :wink: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts