GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a really nice set of front Highway foot boards off my 2012 Goldwing. Boards are in great shape, except for one spot of road rash on the bottom of the left board...didn't fold it up while going Monitor Pass, got a little aggressive on the turns. The boards both fold up, and when down they give you a nice comfortable platform for your feet. The chrome is shiny and bright, the pics were taken after a ride on some slushy roads in Tahoe, they look better in person!. Even though these were taken off a Goldwing, I'm sure they will fit many brands of bikes with the tube crash bars. New they were close to $300. Riding season is coming soon, put some new bling on your bike, and as an added bonus, corona virus won't stick to the shiny chrome! Thanks, give me a call or text any time. Jim $100 includes shipping. Located in South Lake Tahoe, CA

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a really nice set of front Highway foot boards off my 2012 Goldwing. Boards are in great shape, except for one spot of road rash on the bottom of the left board...didn't fold it up while going Monitor Pass, got a little aggressive on the turns. The boards both fold up, and when down they give you a nice comfortable platform for your feet. The chrome is shiny and bright, the pics were taken after a ride on some slushy roads in Tahoe, they look better in person!. Even though these were taken off a Goldwing, I'm sure they will fit many brands of bikes with the tube crash bars. New they were close to $300. Riding season is coming soon, put some new bling on your bike, and as an added bonus, corona virus won't stick to the shiny chrome! Thanks, give me a call or text any time. Jim $100 includes shipping. Located in South Lake Tahoe, CA
bump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts