GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These came off a bike I just purchased. They are made for a taller rider. I would say they are in very good to excellent condition. The Kuryakyn # is 3995 and sell for $206. Selling them for $110 including Priority Mail shipping. Click on images to enlarge. Any questions please let me know. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
These came off a bike I just purchased. They are made for a taller rider. I would say they are in very good to excellent condition. The Kuryakyn # is 3995 and sell for $206. Selling them for $110 including Priority Mail shipping. Click on images to enlarge. Any questions please let me know. Thanks.
What year Wing did these come off of? Some sites say these will not fit my 15 but the Kuryakyn site sez it will. I am very interested in these for me as I am 6' 2" tall and currently do not have any highway pegs on the bike (just bought it less than a month ago).
Awaiting your valued inputs...
/tom

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
They will fit any GL1800, 2001-2017. I'm 6'2" with a 34" inseam and I use these mounts with Switchblade pegs, basically the same as these when the arm is closed. They work great for me.

·
Registered
522 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Dang, that's a good deal. I just bought these off Amazon last week. Wish I had waited now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I sent a PM to you hours before Mr Goldwing2500 chimed in. My offer was to package both items you have for sale on this forum (pegs and drink holder) and I never heard a thing from you Mr Bunson and now it’s shown as sold. Help me understand this process please?
/tom

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tom
I'm sorry this has happened but I don't know what went wrong. I never received your PM. I've included a screenshot of my inbox. I still have the drink holder.
So I see from your screen shot that Mr 2500's first contact with you was at 6:18 P.M. - a full 3 and 1/2 hours after I sent a PM to you thru this website. I waited until I got home from work to send the PM as in it I requested how you wanted to be paid and if it was by Pay Pal for example - that info is at the house - not at work. I have searched, looked, and all with no results to show you proof of my PM to you. I was the only one who actually contacted you about the pegs, the other comments just being noise as it were. My offer was $140.00 for both with shipping as you were not going to have to pay priority shipping twice - which I thought was a fair offer. I monitored this website all afternoon and evening long awaiting a response from you - especially after having seen another had PM'd you.
Then I get up this morning to find that the pegs are sold. I'm very disappointed to say the least!
/tom

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
So I see from your screen shot that Mr 2500's first contact with you was at 6:18 P.M. - a full 3 and 1/2 hours after I sent a PM to you thru this website. I waited until I got home from work to send the PM as in it I requested how you wanted to be paid and if it was by Pay Pal for example - that info is at the house - not at work. I have searched, looked, and all with no results to show you proof of my PM to you. I was the only one who actually contacted you about the pegs, the other comments just being noise as it were. My offer was $140.00 for both with shipping as you were not going to have to pay priority shipping twice - which I thought was a fair offer. I monitored this website all afternoon and evening long awaiting a response from you - especially after having seen another had PM'd you.
Then I get up this morning to find that the pegs are sold. I'm very disappointed to say the least!
/tom

You should be able to look at the sent box for PMs. If you sent it , it will be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
You should be able to look at the sent box for PMs. If you sent it , it will be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent a test PM to the OP exactly how I did it yesterday and found out what the problem was. I did not put anything in the title block so it actually came back with an error message at the top of the page stating "Please complete both the subject and message fields". I did not see the message - I had hit the send button so when I got the message today during the test I put a title (that's what its called" not the subject field) it went through to the OP.
Lesson learned the hard way. I had just home home from work and it was pouring out again (in Florida) and my pool was overflowing onto the deck so off I went.
/tom

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well it sucks that this happened. I also never knew that you had to have something in the title block.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.