Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

Kuryakyn Ergo ll with Cruise Board mounts - $130. plus shipping & PayPal. These are in nice shape but do have small amount of pitting on the bottom of them and a couple corners have a small ground spot. These come with the 4" arms instead of the 6" arms. Found it was easier to get the right comfort level for me with the 4" arms and sold the 6".

I've used these types of Highway mounts on my Gl1800s and Valkyrie Interstates. Lots of different places to put your feet. Put tips on the bottom of the board and they are a little like Mic O Pegs or on top for a complete stretch. Loved Mic O Pegs on my GL1500 but could never get comfortable with the KA version on the GL1800. Bought them twice and ended up selling them. Tried the new Mic O Peg GB that mounts on the vertical bar and love them. They don't put the legs out as far KAs. That is why I'm selling these. Going to try the Pegs on my Valkyrie Interstate and may get a set for that bike too and have another set of these Kuryakyn Ergo II Cruise Board mounts for sale later.

Just took the Ergo II Boards off the bike and am cleaning them up. Will add some pictures later today or tomorrow to this ad. Want $130. plus shipping and PayPal fee if you aren't local, but I would consider offers.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price dropped to $135 shipped to lower 48 after reviewing shipping costs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I’ll take them ? Sending pm

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replied to PM. Let me know if you don’t receive it. Having some issues with replies from my cell phone.
Dan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Received

·
Registered
23 Posts
Received the pegs Wednesday when the mail ran. Smooth transaction and fast shipping. Thanks a million!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.